colon cancer symptom

colon cancer sign and symptom, colon cancer treatment, colon cancer alternative treatment, colon cancer stage...

Friday, March 14, 2008

Beginning sign and symptoms of colon cancer

Colon cancer is a silent killers where many people who are infected with colon cancer never experience any symptoms at the early stages. When the symptoms appears it had already spread to others parts of the intestine where changes of treatment is low and this depending on the cancer size and the location in your large intestine.

It is better to knows some of the symptom of colon cancer which can be detected in the early stage. The best ways to know is to get a regular screening done if you suspect or notice any beginning sign and symptoms of colon cancer which can help save your life. The symptoms are mostly change in bowel habits. Finding your stool became tinner because due to the growth of the tumor in your intestine that cause construction. Others symptoms are feeling bloating and cramping in the stomach. Finding blood in the stool which is cause due to the bleeding of the tumor. Unexplaning weight loss might be due to the bowel being block at some places that made our stomach to feel full most of the time. Feeling fatigue and exhaustion.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u...



Symptoms of Bowel Cancer

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger MATINA said...


I was suffering from Parkinson's since 2016 & life had become disastrous for me,72 % of my body was covered by Tremors.After taking product from www.ultimateherbalclinic.com under supervision of Dr Ernest Albrecht, I started getting results within 3 weeks of their dosage .One day I got extremely sick, could not keep anything down, difficulty standing, restless sleep,I Started taking this remedies 2 times daily Morning and Evening, I am writing this to inform others that nothing was really working to help my PD other than this product.I went off my previous medications (with the doctor's knowledge) and started on their Parkinson's disease herbal formula.Treatment went very well and tremors are gone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home